Song Giang Solar 1
- Total land area: 49 hectares, owned by ESG
- Installed capacity: 50MWp
- Transmission line: 110kV, 18km from SG Solar 1 to existing transmission line of SG2
- June 2022: Pre-FS dossier submitted to the People’s Committee and DOIT.
- September 2022: The People’s Committee of Khanh Hoa Province and the Standing Committee of Khanh Hoa Provincial Party Committee deliberated on mechanism, policy to continue development of solar power projects in Khanh Hoa Province.
- November 2022: The People’s Committee issued directive to coordinate with DONRE to separate out the unused land area of SG1 for this project, then coordinate with DPI and DOIT for approval of the project.
Targets & Milestones to FC:
|Pre FS Approval
WE CREATE, INVEST-IN AND MANAGE ENERGY TRANSITION POWER GENERATION BUSINESS
Utilising our deep understand of power markets to formulate differentiated strategies to structure, develop and invest in energy transition projects to earn superior returns in high growth markets.
Demonstrated global capability in implementing value accretive power generation projects across the entire project cycle in competitive and regulated power markets, such capabilities include identifying, structuring, developing, acquiring, constructing, and managing power generation businesses.
We create, invest in, and manage renewable energy transition businesses across South-East Asia and Australia.
Using established technologies, we optimise solutions to meet market needs in the energy transition including technologies such as hydro power, wind turbines, PV solar, battery energy storage systems and transitional gas fired generation.
We participate in power generation businesses where we can promote responsible environmental stewardship and socially responsible development; including where we can exercise our social responsibility to respect human rights.
Get in touch with us and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.